The MIT delta v accelerator is the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
- What is MIT delta v?
- What are the benefits of joining MIT delta v?
- How is the Trust Center program different from other startup accelerators?
- What kinds of teams are you looking for?
- How many people can be on my team?
- Do all of my team members have to be current MIT students?
- Do you take any equity?
- What if I need fabrication space for my idea -- will dry and wet labs be made available?
- How many teams will you accept for each program?
- What is required of my team once I am in the accelerator?
- What will teams be doing during the summer?
- How will teams accelerate their progress on building their startups during the program?
- How much grant or stipend money will teams be eligible for and what are the eligibility requirements?
- How do the accelerators handle confidentiality?
- How do the accelerators handle intellectual property?
- Who is running the accelerator?
- Are there any visa or work permit issues for international students?