First, the Disciplined Entrepreneurship framework is fully explained in two books:
1) Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup by Bill Aulet
2) Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook by Bill Aulet
Second: You can find more resources on the d-eship.com site
Lastly: MIT Bootcamps has produced 3 MOOCs covering the first three themes of the Disciplined Entrepreneurship Framework. You can view archived courses here
The videos from this online course may be found on the MIT Bootcamps Youtube Channel.
- Playlist for Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
- Playlist for Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
- Playlist for Entrepreneurship 103: How do you make money off your customer?