Following are a selected list of common enablement tools and programs that are widely used in 2020. Note that innovation enablement teams are highly creative and new tools and programs come up all the time, so this list is by no means exhaustive.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship training
- Design Sprints
- Design thinking co creation studios
- Idea competition
- Internal accelerators for employees
- External (startup) accelerators
- Funding mechanisms for internal ventures
- Corporate Venture Capital to invest in startups
- Startup partnerships
- University partnerships
- ... etc
Please sign in to leave a comment.