- MIT delta v is an educational accelerator designed to support MIT student entrepreneurs and help them accelerate their progress towards validating their target market and starting to build a viable, sustainable venture.
- We offer a customized, coaching-based approach, meeting teams where they are and helping them succeed.
- These accelerators do not take equity from founding teams.
- MIT delta v teams must have at least one current MIT student co-founder; other teams are not eligible.
- The Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship offers access to a great deal of resources to student teams on and off campus.
How is the Trust Center program different from other startup accelerators?
Was this article helpful?
This website and all posts and content are intended for educational purposes only and for no
other purposes including without limitation commercial purposes. Any other use must give proper
attribution to the Martin Trust Center and is subject to certain legal rights contained in our
Share it, if you like it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.