- Intensive and customized coaching and mentoring — we meet you where you are and help you accelerate your startup’s progress
- Broaden your professional network by connecting with speakers, mentors, and advisors drawn from leaders in the Boston and / or NYC startup ecosystems
- Learn from your peers in the cohort and build lasting relationships
- Dedicated co-working space all summer
- Up to $20K equity-free additional funding for the venture — based on achievement against pre-determined milestones
- $2,000 / month for each eligible MIT student to cover living expenses
- Pitch to investors at Demo Days in Boston, NYC, and San Francisco/Silicon Valley
What are the benefits of joining MIT delta v?
Was this article helpful?
This website and all posts and content are intended for educational purposes only and for no
other purposes including without limitation commercial purposes. Any other use must give proper
attribution to the Martin Trust Center and is subject to certain legal rights contained in our
Share it, if you like it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.