MIT Startups that have raised money are listed here:
Below please find some Trust Center affiliated startups who have recently raised money. Please note that this is just a random and unsorted sample of student startups that raised money. It is not at all exhaustive. Also remember raising money is not the end goal - that is just the beginning.
- Iterative Scopes, a delta v 2017 alumni startup that uses AI to help make colonoscopies more accurate, raised a $5.2m seed round in January 2020.
- Ori Systems, a delta v 2015 alumni startup that creates robotic furniture, raised $20m+ in September 2019.
- Lightmatter, an AI hardware company that uses integrated optical technology, raised $22m from GV in February 2019.
- Spyce, a delta v 2015 alumni startup that serves fast casual food via a robot kitchen, , raised $21m in 2018.
- Sigma Ratings, a FinTech company that uses AI to assess company-level non-credit risks, raised $2.4m in 2018.
- Biobot Analytics, a company that analyzes city sewage to estimate opioid consumption, raised $2.5M in 2018 after completing a session at Y-Combinator.