Following is a list of readings to get you started learning about legal matters in a startup.
- Wilmer Hale / Dealing with Lawyers (restricted use license) via Jim Baum (contact email@example.com for a copy)
- Founders’ Dilemma by Noam Wasserman - pay special attention to Chapter 6
- Blog post: How should startup founders split equity?
- The Hard thing about Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Free legal templates/boilerplates and other information by Goodwin Procter
- Free legal templates/boilerplates and other information by Mintz Levin
- VCs and startups blog by Morse, Barnes-Brown and Pendleton