How do I file papers for incorporation?

You can file your own incorporation papers with the SEC of your state.  That is not the most straightforward path.

The easiest thing to do is to hire a corporate attorney to do it for you. There are many lawyers in the Boston area with startup practices that can help you with this task.

If you are an MIT student, you can request a meeting with the Boston University Law Clinic for a consultation.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.

This website and all posts and content are intended for educational purposes only and for no other purposes including without limitation commercial purposes. Any other use must give proper attribution to the Martin Trust Center and is subject to certain legal rights contained in our license and terms of use. See full legal disclaimer HERE .
The content in this knowledgebase is subject to a non-exclusive license with share-alike restrictions and the terms of use of this site – which is available for your review HERE .

Have more questions?
Submit a request
Share it, if you like it.