Good reads on Strategy and Leadership
- Harvard Business Review is a great source of wisdom.
- Linda Hill and Maria Farkas have a great HBR article titled "Note on Team Process" that helps leaders build and nurture teams.
- Hubspot has open-sourced their Culture Code that explains how they create a "lovable company".
- Zappos shares their Culture Book which contains unedited submissions from their own employees.
- Y-Combinator News.
- SaaStr (for SaaS businesses)
- Seth's Blog
- Jeff Bussgang - Flybridge Partners. "Seeing both sides"
- David Beisel, Rob Go et al. Next View Ventures blog.
- Ben Einstein - BoltVC. "Musings on the intersection of hardware and startups"
- Scott Miller et al - Dragon Innovation. "Dragon Innovation Blog"
- Dharmesh Shah - Hubspot. "On Startups"
- David Skok - Matrix Partners. "For entrepreneurs"
- Mark Suster - Upfront Ventures. "Both sides of the table"
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship series
- "User centered innovation: A pathway to entrepreneurship" by MIT Professor Eric Von Hippel
- "Becoming an Entrepreneur" by Laurie Stach
- Startup School - YCombinator
- "Launch your startup" - Columbia Business School
Ariely, Dan. Predictably Irrrational: The hidden forces that shape our decisions". Harper Perennial, 2010.
Aulet, Bill. Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup. Wiley, 2013.
Aulet, Bill. Disciplined Entrepreneurship Workbook. Wiley, 2017.
Blank, Steve. The Four Steps to the Epiphany. K&S Ranch 2nd edition, 2013.
Blank, Steve. The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step Guide for Building a Great Company. K & S Ranch 1st edition, 2012.
Christensen, Clayton. “The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail.” Harvard Business Review Press, 2015.
Feld, Brad. Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist. Wiley, 2012.
Horowitz, Ben. The Hard Thing about Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers. HarperBusiness, 2014.
Moore, Geoffrey. Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers. Harper Business Essentials, 2014.
Moore, Geoffrey. Inside the Tornado: Strategies for Developing, Leveraging, and Surviving Hypergrowth Markets (Collins Business Essentials) . Collins Business Essentials, 2005.
Moore, Geoffrey. Zone to Win: Organizing to win in an age of disruption. Diversion Books, 2015.
Osterwalder, Alexander. Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers.Wiley, 2010.
Ramadan, Al. Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers and Innovators Create and Dominate Markets. Harper Business, 2016.
Ries, Eric. The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses. Crown Business, 2011.
Wasserman, Noam. The Founder's Dilemma: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup. Princeton University Press, 2013.
Kittens for Sale , Cats for Sale
munchkin cat for sale
maine coon for sale near me
bengal cat kittens for sale
ragdoll kittens for sale
russian blue kittens for sale
Please sign in to leave a comment.