Following are some use cases for NDAs according to a 2016 Forbes article.
"Here are some typical situations where you may want to use a Non-Disclosure Agreement:
- Presenting an invention or business idea to a potential partner, investor, or distributor
- Sharing financial, marketing, and other information with a prospective buyer of your business
- Showing a new product or technology to a prospective buyer or licensee
- Receiving services from a company or individual who may have access to some sensitive information in providing those services
- Allowing employees access to confidential and proprietary information of your business during the course of their job"
Please sign in to leave a comment.